Merlin Games and Competitions
09-22-2012, 01:51 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

Merlin Games and Competitions
This is a thread for news, information and discussion about the 'Merlin' games; both on Facebook and DS.

[Image: tumblr_m5t2xfp1HE1qisgc4o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m9d8colAac1qjp2c2o1_500.jpg]

~o~ Never, ever give up. ~o~
Click to Review or See my full Fanfiction list.

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 2 users Like jaqtkd's post:
I love Merlin, Matthew72
09-22-2012, 02:09 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

RE: Merlin Games
I started this because I received an invitation to the Merlin Closed Beta on Facebook this morning and have started to play the game.

So, I thought it might be good to open this now so that any of us that are playing can discuss it with everyone and each other.

The Nintendo DS game is due to be released on the 28th September with the full version of the Facebook game due out in October.

Here's my character defending the precious ration stores (ie waiting for it to get topped up! Smile)

[Image: NaYDu.jpg]

and here battling the giant spiders!

[Image: j4ZY.jpg]

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 3 users Like jaqtkd's post:
I love Merlin, Matthew72, Narasconegia
09-22-2012, 02:57 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered Member

Oh, J. the game seems to be awesome, now I'm a bit mad becasus i said I don't like this game Mad
Return to Top
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes angellla29's post:
I love Merlin
09-22-2012, 03:13 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorMore Than 500 PostsDrabble FanaticGraphics Contest Winner100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday Exchange

(09-22-2012 02:09 PM)jaqtkd Wrote:  I started this because I received an invitation to the Merlin Closed Beta on Facebook this morning and have started to play the game.

So, I thought it might be good to open this now so that any of us that are playing can discuss it with everyone and each other.

The Nintendo DS game is due to be released on the 28th September with the full version of the Facebook game due out in October.

Here's my character defending the precious ration stores (ie waiting for it to get topped up! Smile)

[Image: NaYDu.jpg]

and here battling the giant spiders!

[Image: j4ZY.jpg]

I received an invitation, too and started to play, although I don't have an armour yet.

"Camelot is a state of mind"
(from the movie "Knightriders")

If you'd like to post a comment or a review on my fanfiction, please visit my review thread.
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like Narasconegia's post:
I love Merlin, jaqtkd
10-05-2012, 05:11 AM

Awards I've Earned:

The Facebook Game is going live to everyone very soon. Here's a walk through of it with one of the creators.

I'm still loving the Beta game, although I am having a bit of trouble finding the time to play it. Story of my life! Rolleyes

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 1 user Likes jaqtkd's post:
I love Merlin
10-05-2012, 06:38 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionMore Than 500 Posts100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe More, The MerrierThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeSite SupporterThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

*sigh* Still waiting for my email.Argh

Please, tell me what you think of my writing here clicky click. Or PM me.
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like Ace Von S's post:
I love Merlin, littlenell
10-05-2012, 08:15 PM

Awards I've Earned:

It'll be fully live any day Ace.

OMG - I just saved Merlin. His energy was at zero and I had to fight the last couple of monsters to allow us to escape.

What's going on? Tongue2

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 3 users Like jaqtkd's post:
Ace Von S, I love Merlin, Wil1969
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Posted by Merlin Official. Advert for the new 'Merlin' DS game.

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 1 user Likes jaqtkd's post:
I love Merlin
10-08-2012, 12:46 PM

Awards I've Earned:

RE: Merlin Games and Competitions
Just edited this title as there are now a couple of competitions floating around.

Here's one for the artists.

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top
10-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Awards I've Earned:

RE: Merlin Games and Competitions
And here's a Caption Competition on Cult Box

[Image: merlin%205%20promo%201.jpg]

http://www.cultbox.co.uk/features/captio...ion-week-4

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
909 / 50000
Return to Top

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)