I Regret Nothing/I Do What I Want GIFs
09-25-2012, 11:21 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsTHoC AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterLoyal ContributorThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper AwardGraphics Contest Winner100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

I Regret Nothing/I Do What I Want GIFs
[Image: tumblr_m9mfpeGjT21r5x4uc.gif]

Reviews + Stories

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | TWITTER | GOODREADS
WRITING BLOG | FF.NET | A03

NANOWRIMO PROGRESS
2012: 50,247 words
2013: 85,729 words
2014: 70,236 words

Return to Top
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 5 users Like Heatherlly's post:
CaptainOzone, dreamsweetmydear, I love Merlin, KrisEleven, semperfortis
09-29-2012, 06:10 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsTHoC AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014The Heart of Camelot 2014 Holiday Wishlist Event

RE: I Regret Nothing/I Do What I Want GIFs
[Image: tumblr_m8gzmbr2nZ1qelegeo3_r2_250.gif]
[Image: whocares.gif]

~o~ Never, ever give up. ~o~
Click to Review or See my full Fanfiction list.

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
53607 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 7 users Like jaqtkd's post:
CaptainOzone, dreamsweetmydear, Forbearnan, I love Merlin, KrisEleven, Roe, semperfortis
10-05-2012, 07:20 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsTHoC AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014The Heart of Camelot 2014 Holiday Wishlist Event

[Image: tumblr_mbg0bv8sn31qjj0j1o1_500.gif]

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
53607 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 7 users Like jaqtkd's post:
dreamsweetmydear, Forbearnan, I love Merlin, littlenell, mannana, Roe, semperfortis
10-07-2012, 12:29 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberTHoC AuthorDrabble Fanatic100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 500 PostsThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe More, The MerrierThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014The Heart of Camelot 2014 Holiday Wishlist Event

[Image: tumblr_mbfyue10sJ1qdzmpr.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mbfyuxynPO1qdzmpr.gif]

"Dancing... a lot of dancing. I insist upon dancing. Anywhere. Anytime. The more dancing, the better." -Tom Hiddleston

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top
The following 6 users Like Morgana's post:
CaptainOzone, dreamsweetmydear, I love Merlin, mannana, Roe, semperfortis
10-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberTHoC AuthorDrabble FanaticMore Than 500 PostsThe Hearts of Camelot Collection100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeThe More, The MerrierSite Supporter

[Image: tumblr_m79h1f5wds1rq0ewp.gif?w=538]
[Image: avengers-gif-all-yolo.gif]

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
Return to Top
The following 3 users Like CaptainOzone's post:
dreamsweetmydear, KrisEleven, semperfortis
10-12-2012, 01:59 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberTHoC AuthorDrabble Fanatic100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 500 PostsThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe More, The MerrierThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014The Heart of Camelot 2014 Holiday Wishlist Event

[Image: tumblr_m9mpfwfgbg1qmgc5r.gif]

"Dancing... a lot of dancing. I insist upon dancing. Anywhere. Anytime. The more dancing, the better." -Tom Hiddleston

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top
The following 5 users Like Morgana's post:
Ace Von S, dreamsweetmydear, Roe, semperfortis, TheDragonRider
10-18-2012, 03:03 PM

Awards I've Earned:

[Image: tumblr_marsp8Galu1rq7rqwo1_250.gif]

NaNoWriMo 2014
<!---->
53607 / 50000
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like jaqtkd's post:
Roe, semperfortis
10-18-2012, 03:22 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberTHoC AuthorDrabble FanaticThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionMore Than 500 Posts100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe More, The MerrierThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeSite SupporterThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014The Heart of Camelot 2014 Holiday Wishlist Event

[Image: tumblr_lgktoq7WqN1qf9oxz_zps5945f705.gif]

Please, tell me what you think of my writing here clicky click. Or PM me.
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like Ace Von S's post:
KrisEleven, Roe
10-23-2012, 07:07 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered Member

[Image: tumblr_mbl31pDZ1X1rpyxcao1_250.gif]
Return to Top
The following 7 users Like LilyLovegood's post:
CaptainOzone, dreamsweetmydear, Forbearnan, KrisEleven, Narlth, Roe, semperfortis
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM

Awards I've Earned:

[Image: tumblr_mc98cv5z5f1qdzmpr.gif]
[Image: tumblr_lsv0g1kXnq1r2lvawo1_500.gif]

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top
The following 4 users Like Morgana's post:
CaptainOzone, dreamsweetmydear, littlenell, semperfortis

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)