Frustrated/Exasperated GIFs
09-28-2012, 11:38 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterLoyal ContributorThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper AwardGraphics Contest Winner100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

Frustrated/Exasperated GIFs
[Image: e9cf1.gif]
Return to Top
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 7 users Like Heatherlly's post:
CaptainOzone, Forbearnan, I love Merlin, LilyLovegood, Narlth, semperfortis, Silent Shadow
09-29-2012, 12:36 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 Posts100 Word Writing ChallengeSite Supporter

RE: Frustrated/Exasperated GIFs
[Image: ws9t03.gif]

[Image: lololdwight.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m1cw26cKSi1rqfhi2o1_500.gif]

Please leave reviews here
Return to Top
The following 3 users Like mannana's post:
I love Merlin, semperfortis, Silent Shadow
09-29-2012, 12:37 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 Posts100 Word Writing ChallengeSite Supporter

[Image: tumblr_m59luyiJCr1qc480z.gif]

Please leave reviews here
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like mannana's post:
I love Merlin, Silent Shadow
09-29-2012, 05:44 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

[Image: arthur3.gif]

[Image: ohforFsake.gif]

~o~ Never, ever give up. ~o~

Click to Review or See my full Fanfiction list.
Return to Top
The following 5 users Like jaqtkd's post:
I love Merlin, MadameMorganLeFay, Morgana, semperfortis, Silent Shadow
09-29-2012, 05:45 AM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsMore Than 1000 PostsFanfiction AuthorDrabble FanaticSite SupporterThe More, The MerrierThe Faithful Helper Award100 Word Writing ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot 2012 Holiday ExchangeThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot 2013 Halloween ChallengeLoyal ContributorThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

[Image: ohforFsake2.gif]
[Image: wellseenevermind.gif]

Return to Top
The following 4 users Like jaqtkd's post:
Forbearnan, I love Merlin, MadameMorganLeFay, Silent Shadow
10-05-2012, 05:46 PM

Awards I've Earned:

[Image: JOn7.gif]

Return to Top
The following 6 users Like jaqtkd's post:
CaptainOzone, Forbearnan, I love Merlin, LilyLovegood, semperfortis, Silent Shadow
10-07-2012, 12:28 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorDrabble Fanatic100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 500 PostsThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe More, The MerrierThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

[Image: tumblr_mbh9xbQuKR1qdzmpr.gif]

"Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman's name." -A Clash of Kings

"And the mystery knight should win the tourney, defeating every challenger, and name the wolf maid the queen of love and beauty."
"She was," said Meera, "but that's a sadder story." -A Storm of Swords

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like Morgana's post:
I love Merlin, semperfortis
10-12-2012, 01:53 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberFanfiction AuthorDrabble Fanatic100 Word Writing ChallengeMore Than 500 PostsThe Hearts of Camelot CollectionThe Heart of Camelot Valentine's Day ChallengeThe Heart of Camelot New Year's Resolution ChallengeMore Than 1000 PostsThe More, The MerrierThe Chronicles of Camelot 2014

[Image: tumblr_m5xh6ece9u1r42o3u.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m5xpmcrgmK1qlizmy.gif]

"Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman's name." -A Clash of Kings

"And the mystery knight should win the tourney, defeating every challenger, and name the wolf maid the queen of love and beauty."

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top
The following 1 user Likes Morgana's post:
Ace Von S
10-12-2012, 05:46 PM

Awards I've Earned:

Registered MemberMore Than 500 PostsFanfiction AuthorMore Than 1000 PostsDrabble FanaticThe Faithful Helper AwardThe More, The Merrier

[Image: tumblr_m99vueubxw1r88r1q.gif]
Return to Top
The following 2 users Like Ryne's post:
Ace Von S, CaptainOzone
10-14-2012, 09:12 PM

Awards I've Earned:

[Image: tumblr_mbuljrIciL1qdzmpr.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mbulk8rfKQ1qdzmpr.gif]

Stories | Reviews
Return to Top

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)